Gillingham Street Angels Terms And Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this website (including any sub-domains, unless excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Gillingham Street Angels, the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should leave the site immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not (i) Volunteering for Gillingham Street Angels and acting in their course of Volunteering for Gillingham Street Angels or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Gillingham Street Angels and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 16 Years of age to use this website. By using the website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All content included on the website, unless uploaded by users is the property of Gillingham Street Angels, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website, including any such content uploaded by users. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the website without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
3. Retrieve, display and view the content on a computer screen or mobile device.
4. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of Gillingham Street Angels.
5. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any content you may submit via the website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political complaining, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the website.
6. You represent a warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that the use of Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Gillingham Street Angels for all claims resulting from Content you Supply.
7. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a) In anyway which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other persons use or enjoyment of the Website;
b) In anyway which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c) Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other Websites.
8. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under control of Gillingham Street Angels or that of our affiliates.
9. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
10. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and Disclaimers
12. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Gillingham Street Angels make available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Gillingham Street Angels is under no obligation to update no information on the Website.
13. Whilst Gillingham Street Angels uses reasonable endeavours to ensure the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and malware, we give no warrantee or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
14. Gillingham Street Angels except no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
15. Gillingham Street Angels reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the website including, but not unlimited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liability's in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
17. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
18. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Gillingham Street Angels accepts no liability for the following:
a. Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. Loss or corruption, database or software;
c. Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
19. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
20. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
22. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
23. If any court or competent authority finds any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
24. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
25. This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Gillingham Street Angels details
26. Gillingham Street Angels is a Charity incorporated in England and wales with Registered charity No: 1184311 Whose registered address is 43 Skinner Street, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 1LG and it operates the Website www.thestreet-angels.org. you can contact Gillingham Street Angels by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.